Austin SCORE certified Mentors are experienced entrepreneurs, corporate managers, and executives with a diverse set of industries and specialties who volunteer their experience and knowledge to help small business owners and entrepreneurs achieve success. The SCORE Austin chapter has over 50 volunteers/mentors who share the knowledge they have gained during their business careers. A wide range of industries are represented.
What We Offer & Where...
Free and confidential Face-to-Face and E-Mail mentoring…
- Request a Meeting or use E-Mail Mentoring
- Find an Austin SCORE Location Near You
- Contact SCORE: (512) 928-2425
Workshops about topics of vital interest to start-ups or existing businesses…
Training topics range from: writing a business plan to e-commerce marketing depending on the current needs of our business community.
How We Work with You...
Your first session will work to become acquainted and to assess your business needs.
- During the meeting, the SCORE Mentor will address the client’s questions or determine if further research is needed.
Follow-up sessions may include a co-mentor or SCORE partner with specific expertise.
- Assistance may also include guidance in developing a business strategy and/or documents to facilitate the business start-up process.
- There is no charge for mentoring, no matter how many sessions are needed. Each session will last about one hour. We will continue to be interested in your progress, so follow-on sessions are encouraged.