Every successful company has one thing in common: an owner who understands business finance. In this three-part workshop, Dave teaches participants how to examine their business finances and statements, using easy-to-follow examples. Armed with this knowledge, you can communicate with your CPA, banker, and other professionals vital to your business.
Are you a:
• Business owner who looks at your balance sheet or income statement and wonders, “How can I use this information to grow my business?”
• CFO of a company who wants to learn more about cash flow and planning?
• Founder who wants to scale your business?
• Manager who needs to optimize your budget?
Dave will teach you to:
• Understand the purpose of financial statements and how they help your business.
• Clearly look at your past financial information and use it to make ongoing decisions.
• Analyze and project vital cash flow.
• Appreciate the secrets of successful CEOs
• Focus on the essentials that can help your business grow fast.
Why you should register for this workshop (about Dave):
• Dave has a BA and an MBA in finance and decades of real-life experience building successful businesses.
• You’ll can get a free copy of Dave’s book: 60 Minute CFO: Bridging the Gap Between Business Owner, Banker, and CPA, if you register for all three sessions.
• At no cost, you’ll get his financial planning spreadsheets.
• Benefit from Dave’s 40 years of experience guiding hundreds of small businesses on their path to success.
• Dave is a friendly and approachable expert with decades of experience in banking, consulting, and lecturing
Dave Duryee is an author, teacher, and consultant, as well as a volunteer SCORE mentor. His background includes bank lending officer, owner/founder of a business consulting company, and principal of a CPA firm. He has a BA and an MBA in finance from the University of Washington and is a nationally known lecturer to business owners and financial professionals.