How I can help you
After 20 years, I retired from IBM at end of 2016, where I was Business Unit Executive for Global eCommerce channels.
However, I’m continuing to provide value to Austin's business and educational community as well as my business partners, for example this year:
- I presented a joint proposal in Seoul Korea on behalf of IBM & my partners.
- I coached & judged startups at the SXSW International Accelerators pitch event
- I attended the Think2018 conference to participate in an "invitation only" solution strategy briefing.
- I'm traveling to Columbia to lead a B2B workshop at their largest mobile telecom.
- Then to Australia: Melbourne for Agra-Tech then RetailGlobal conference near Brisbane.
I help international SI firms transform & execute their client success strategy, particularly on eCommerce solutions.
As a retired IBMer, I volunteer and contribute to the Austin's business & academic community by:
• ... mentoring growth businesses, including startups, thru SCORE + other Texas' based incubators. I specialize in routes-to-markets & sales management, as well as enhancing brand awareness.
• … at Junior Achievement of Central Texas, where I coach student entrepreneurs to build real businesses while preparing them for the global marketplace (in English ... y en Español). IBM awarded me community grants to help fund this effort.
• …Also, the US Department of State engages me thru SCORE to share techniques on developing entrepreneurship with international delegations visiting Austin Texas.
I am greatly motivated to help businesses to grow their revenue thru compelling client value and expanding their markets through partnerships and alliances. We can accelerate business growth by planning and executing measurable business development actions, including enhance digital sales techniques via social media. My specialties include: Customer Success Management, Channel Sales, Start-ups Mentor, Management Consultant, Board Directorship, Financial Coach, Sales Training, Alliance Management, and Business Development.
Areas of Expertise
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Technology & IT Services
- Sales, Marketing & Public Relations
- Banking, Financial Services and Insurance
- Educational Services
- Technology and Web-Based Services
- Consulting, Research and Business Services
- Retail and Wholesale Trade
State University of New York at Albany, Bachelor of Science in Mathematics & Computer Science