How I can help you
The key ways I can help SCORE Clients include:
- Guiding and mentoring them through the process of defining exactly how they can create value and for whom. The early phases of entrepreneurship are very exploratory and I am usually pretty good at helping that exploration turn into a clealry defined opportunity.
- Coaching businesses in all phases of innovation, whether it be for new products, new processes or new buiness models. My experience is strong for both existing companiers that need innovation to grow, and new ventures who need to turn their first innovation onto a sustainable business.
- I have a particularly effective approach to mentoring innovation owners and teams in developing a good pitch, so that they can tell their story well and sue that to gain support from others, be it investors, customers, potential employees or whatever.
Areas of Expertise
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Manufacturing & Product Development
- Business Operations
- Manufacturing & Industrial
- Technical & Scientific Services
- Professional & Business Services
BS Chemical Engineering . Purdue University (1980)
MS Chemical Engineering - University of Illinois (1984)
PhD - University of Illinois (1985)