How I can help you
History as an engineer and public school teacher.
President of 2 Software companies in the 1980's. Experienced in Software and systems design.
Built several successful medical practices. I now own a number of Urgent Care/Family Practice clinics in southern Colorado.
Expert in administration and systems development in the medical office.
Presently building a comprehensive electronic course (by job description) for operating a medical practice.
I have built many companies over the years - from Software Development to Fitness to Asthetics to Medical.
Areas of Expertise
- Business Finance & Accounting
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Manufacturing & Product Development
- Business Operations
- Technology & IT Services
- Sales, Marketing & Public Relations
- Personal Services and Wellness
- Educational Services
- Marketing, Advertising and Creative Services
- Technology and Web-Based Services
- Consulting, Research and Business Services
- Health Care and Life Services
BS Chemistry Lehigh University, Bethlehem, PA 1970-1973
Education Certification Kutztown University, Kutztown, PA 1976
DO Western States University, Pomona, CO 1986-1990
Residency (Ob/Gyn) Allentown Osteopathic Hospital (now St Lukes Medical Center Allentown) 1990-1994