How I can help you
- Experienced general manager in small and large corporations.
- Expertise in strategy, tactics and organization.
- Experienced in establishing and running start-up companies.
- Extensive experience in non-profit operations.
- Lived and worked in Europe, Asia and Latin America-deep experience in international operations.
- Established and ran line of business for major consultancy.
- Large companies worked for include: Xerox, CIGNA, NY Life, Andersen Consulting (now Accenture) and AIG.
Areas of Expertise
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Legal Services
- Manufacturing & Product Development
- Business Operations
- Banking, Finance & Insurance
- Real Estate, Rental Services and Leasing
- Manufacturing & Mining
- Professional & Business Services
- International Trade, Imports / Exports
- Nonprofit, Public and Professional Organizations
- George Washington University, A.B. in foreign affairs; JD law.
- U.S. Army Command & General Staff College, certificate.