How I can help you
Expert in Start-Up ideas and helping struggling small businesses turn it around, with a strong emphasis in business operations. My passion is taking the next idea and making it a formidable business, no matter where you and your idea will sprout in this world.
My Core Strengths:
- Market Validation & Ideation
- Marketing (Social Media & Guerilla)
- Real Customer Traction
- Positioning & Messaging
- Design (Website & Brand Management)
- Business Planning & Investment Pitch Decks
If chosen as your mentor, be prepared to roll up your sleeves and get to work. I mentor because I want people to succeed. I will put you through the gauntlet in terms of identifying your customer audience and scaling. If you want to have the ultimate dream of small business ownership, I will give you all the tools and resources you need to be successful, but you will have to do the labor to execute. If you are eager for the challenge, then I am eager to help you launch.
Let's get to work!
Areas of Expertise
- Business Finance & Accounting
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Business Operations
- Human Resources & Internal Communications
- Sales, Marketing & Public Relations
- Banking, Finance & Insurance
- Construction, Industrials & Utilities
- Arts, Entertainment & Recreation
- Educational Services
- Agriculture, Farming, Fishing & Hunting
- Professional & Business Services
Master's Degree at the University of Maryland: School of Engineering with Masters in Technology Innovation and Entrepreneurship.
BA Social Sciences with Economics Emphasis from Washington State University
BA Corporate Communications from Portland State University
Continued Education Courses / Certifications University of Virginia; Business Course (Small Business Strategies) University of Penn (Effective Small Business Management) University of Michigan (Customer Relationship Management)